Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Greenhon & Armageddon

A couple of the folks over FantasyBookSpot started up a cool, snarky Web comic called Greenhorn. It reminds me a bit of Dork Tower, which isn’t such a bad thing. Paul has had a couple of short stories published and Damon does a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff at FBS. Best of luck to them with Greenhorn.

Despite the kerfuffle last week, I’m still writing book reviews. The most recent of which is the review I published ast night, Armageddon’s Children by Terry Brooks. What was most frustrating about the book was how much I wanted to like it. As my review points out, there were too many negatives about the book for me to really enjoy it. I didn't mention it in the review, but I often wonder how he comes up with some of the names for his characters.

No comments: