Monday, November 20, 2006

Letting the Blood Flow - Rutgers Loses and a Review & Interview with Sean Williams

All good things must come to an end, unfortunately. It was a disappointing loss for the Scarlet Knights on Saturday, but the season is still going better than anybody could have imagined.

Big Sean Williams postings on SFFWorld yesterday; my review of his most recent (US) book, The Blood Debt. This is the second in the Books of the Cataclysm series and I'm loving it; check out my review to get some of my more detailed thoughts.

Sean was also kind enough to take some time and participate in an e-mail interview with me. Really good stuff in there, which has me looking forward to the remaining Books of the Cataclysm and his upcoming Space Opera Astropolis.

In non-review books, I finished Neil Gaiman's Smoke and Mirrors. I enjoyed just about all the stories; with everything I read by him, Gaiman climbs up the list of my favorite writers.

No comments: